Call for papers
- All submissions will be handled electronically via the MSR CMT system.
- As with the ICCV main conference, papers must be 6 to 8 pages (excluding citations).
- Submissions will be subjected to a double blind peer review process. Authors should guarantee that a substantially similar work has not been previously published nor is under review.
- Submissions should use the ICCV 2017 word or LaTex templates.
- Authors will be required to transfer, to the IEEE, copyrights for any papers published in the conference proceedings